Promoting Insight and Understanding
One With You in Overcoming Trauma
Focused on the Mental Wellness of Women of Color
Using an Integrative Approach to Counseling
Collaborating with Other Health Care Professionals
Helping Improve Relationships at Work
Make Positive Changes in Your Life
Your Health and Wellness Matters
t’s Work Together to Achieve Your Life Goals
Welcome to TLC Counseling & Consulting Services LLC
Tashika L Holloway, EdD, LPC, CPCS, CCTP, EAS-C
Licensed Professional Counselor & Trauma Specialist
As women of color (WOC) & Black women we are often the backbone of our families, workplace, and communities but what happens when you can no longer keep up? My passion is helping women of color begin the journey of healing from past trauma and move toward wholeness and wellness in their lives. You may not be sure if you need counseling right now because, from the outside, people think you have it all together and usually you are able to handle your problems. However, have you:
- Making the same mistakes in relationships but unable to do something different?
- Trying to be perfect & please everyone but your own needs are often unmet?
- Feeling stuck but worried about making the ‘right’ decisions to change?
- Feel a disconnection between the life you have and the one you want?
You can be strong and seek help at the same time. At TLC, my mission is is helping women of color & Black women move from “Wholeness to Wellness.” I create a safe space for you to explore and understand your past trauma and to empower you in your growth & recovery.
I look forward to talking to you about how to help you make positive changes in your life. If you are not sure if you are ready for or even need counseling, an initial assessment can help evaluate your concerns thoroughly and receive recommendations.
- Complex Trauma
- Attachment & Healthy Relationships
- Codependence & Perfectionism
- Motherhood & Maternal Mental Health
- Wellness for Anxiety & Depression
- Work/Life/Family Balance
- Grief and Loss