Promoting Insight and Understanding
Black Maternal Mental Health & Motherhood
An Integrative Approach to Counseling
Trauma-Informed Collaboration with Healthcare
Make Positive Changes in Your Life
Your Mental Health and Wellness Matter
Deeper Change to Achieve Your Life Goals
Tashika L Holloway, EdD, LPC, CPCS, CCTP
Licensed Professional Counselor & Trauma Specialist
Trauma-Informed Counseling by Telehealth in Atlanta, Georgia
- Success in most areas of life, but making the same mistakes in relationships?
- Trying to be perfect & please everyone, but your own needs are often unmet?
- Feeling stuck, but also worried about making the ‘right’ decisions to change?
- Feel a disconnection between the life you have and the one you want?
- Tried self-help & maybe even counseling, learned tools & skills, but still seeking deeper change to address the root of your concerns?
You can be strong and seek help at the same time.
At TLC, my mission is helping women of color & Black women move from “Wholeness to Wellness.” Use your strength to:
- Show up for yourself first as you do for others
- Allow yourself to be imperfect and be your authentic & genuine self
- Tap into your resilience to overcome life's challenges
I look forward to talking to you about how to help you make positive changes in your life. An initial assessment can help evaluate your concerns thoroughly and receive recommendations.