Promoting Insight and Understanding
One With You in Overcoming Trauma
Focused on the Mental Wellness of Women of Color
Using an Integrative Approach to Counseling
Collaborating with Other Health Care Professionals
Helping Improve Relationships at Work
Make Positive Changes in Your Life
Your Health and Wellness Matters
t’s Work Together to Achieve Your Life Goals
Welcome to TLC Counseling & Consulting Services LLC
Tashika L Holloway, EdD, LPC, CPCS, EAS-C
Licensed Professional Counselor
My passion is helping women of color begin the journey of healing from past trauma (emotional wounds) and move toward wholeness and wellness in their lives. Trauma can be any event that has significantly affected your life either in the past or present day. You may not be sure if you need counseling right now because, from the outside, people think you have it all together and usually you are able to handle your problems. However, have you:
- Been paralyzed by the past and cannot seem to overcome it on their own?
- Making the same mistakes and unable to do something different?
- Feel like your life is stuck or that you don't have the energy or motivation to change?
- Feel there is a disconnection between the life you have and the one you want?
You can be strong and seek help at the same time. At TLC, my mission is “Promoting Insight and Understanding.” I create a safe environment for you to explore and understand your concerns and to empower you in your growth.
I look forward to talking to you about how I can help you make positive changes in your life. If you are not sure if you are ready for or even need counseling, consider an initial assessment to evaluate your concerns thoroughly and receive recommendations.
- Trauma-informed counseling
- Stress Management
- Women's Issues
- Healthy Relationships
- Occupational/Career/Work/Life Balance
- Military Spouse/Women Service Member and Veteran Issues
- Grief and Loss